FOR INSTITUTIONAL USE ONLY
1. Here’s how much money the average millennial has in savings. Elkins, Kathleen. CNBC,2017
2. This is the age most Americans pay off their student loans. Hess, Abigail. CNBC, 2017
3. Understanding the state of millennial personal finances. TIAA, 2018
4. What is “retirement”? Three generations prepare for older age. Transamerica Center for Retirement Studies, 2019
5. Gen X retirement: Will it be amazing?. Rae, David. Forbes, 2018.
6. PwC’s 8th annual employee financial wellness survey 2019 results. PwC, 2019
7. Baby boomers upend the workforce one last time. Van Dam, Andrew. The Washington Post, 2019
8. Are you a baby boomer? What is your retirement readiness?. Johnson, Joel. Forbes, 2018
9. What is “retirement”? Three generations prepare for older age. Transamerica Center for Retirement Studies, 2019
On the weekends, Dennis tutors local high school students in algebra for extra cash. He’s like 28% of boomers that have engaged in the gig economy.8
He made it to retirement and is celebrating today.Click on John to get his story
Among the older millennials like Kendrick, 58% understand how to borrow, while only 36% comprehend the risks associated with it.3
Lynn is among 43% of Gen Xers leading virtual teams at The University.6 She's tech savvy and looking for innovative ways to lead her teams.
of millennials like James have $0 in their bank accounts.1Click on James to get his story
of baby boomers like Barbara expect to work beyond the age of 657Click on Barbara to get her story
of Gen Xers like Jake are saving for retirement in an employer-sponsored 401(k) or similar plan. See what else he should be doing.4Click on Jake to get his story
How can I make sure my employee retirement plan is structured in a way that will help me attract and engage a multi-generational workforce?Click on Michelle to find out
Almost 70% of graduates like Mary leave college with student debt, posing a unique financial challenge for millennials.2
More than half of baby boomers, like Gary, are concerned about outliving savings and investments.9
Sarah is among the 1/3 of Gen Xers who have zero retirement savings.5
This is Jeff. He just really digs music, man. Right now, he’s between passion projects, but he gets by with DJing. His retirement plan is the tip jar at the front of the stage.